In our two-days clinical workshops on specific wavelengths gain participants a certificate from AALZ Aachen Dental Laser Center at RWTH Aachen University Campus.
Lasers function with diverse wavelengths that have distinctive effects on tissue.
Depending on the tissue to be treated, there are specific types of lasers for optimal use in the diverse fields of application.
Each wavelength-specific workshop gives you scientific-based knowledge on possible treatments using the appropriate laser:
Solid-state lasers: Nd:YAG, Er:YAG, Er,Cr:YSGG
Gas laser: CO2
Diode lasers: 655 nm, 810 nm, 940 nm, 980 nm
- Presentation of the indications for and use of the respective laser systems with the help of a detailed treatment plan that includes all relevant power settings
- In vitro demonstrations with models
- Live operations on patients or live video presentations
- Clinical applications and demonstrations
- Guided self-learning of treatment processes with the laser
The workshops and laser safety courses have been designed in a way that allows you to take all courses in two or three successive days. They include extensive course materials and catering (including lunch). All courses are taught in small groups.
Please ask us for more info and workshop dates: firstname.lastname@example.org